We always aim to provide our clients with excellent service. However, if you have a complaint you are invited to let us know as soon as possible in the first instance. We will do our best to investigate your concerns with the emphasis to reach an amicable resolution. Please use the contact form and clearly state Complaint with an email address and telephone number to make contact with you. We will acknowledge your complaint and inform you of when you will receive a response to your issue.
If you are unhappy with the outcome of your complaint, you have the right to complain to the Legal Ombudsman, the independent complaints body for complaints about lawyers. You can contact the Legal Ombudsman at: –
PO Box 6806
Telephone number: 0300 555 0333
Email: email@example.com[/vc_column_text][/vc_column][vc_column width=”1/2″][us_single_image image=”5346″ size=”full”][/vc_column][/vc_row][vc_row us_bg_image=”5204″ us_bg_repeat=”no-repeat”][vc_column][vc_row_inner][vc_column_inner width=”1/6″][vc_empty_space][/vc_column_inner][vc_column_inner width=”2/3″][vc_column_text]
If you wish to make a complaint about a service that you have received, this is the procedure we require you to follow in order for your complaint to be dealt with properly and efficiently:
[/vc_column_text][/vc_column_inner][vc_column_inner width=”1/6″][/vc_column_inner][/vc_row_inner][vc_row_inner][vc_column_inner width=”1/2″][vc_column_text el_class=”lstg”]
- You will send an email marked “ Formal Complaint” to firstname.lastname@example.org
- The email will set out details of your complaint and the desired outcome. Your compliant will need to be precise and limited to 500 words.
- Please do not send or provide any documents which you refer to in the complaint unless an investigator requests it.
- We reserve the right not to deal with a complaint otherwise than in accordance with these procedures and requirements.
- Upon successful submission of your complaint, we will acknowledge it by email, if you do not receive an acknowledgment, your complaint may not have been received.
- We will investigate your complaint, request further information, clarification or particulars of your complaint.
[/vc_column_text][/vc_column_inner][vc_column_inner width=”1/2″][vc_column_text el_class=”lstg”]
- The task of investigation of your complaint is to assess whether we have provided a proper service or acted properly. If there is a proper arguable answer to your complaint, your complaint is unlikely to be upheld. If there is no proper arguable answer to your complaint, your complaint will be upheld, the task then would be to consider what if any action should be taken.
- A decision of your complaint will be emailed to you.
- We will endeavour to send you a copy of the decision within 28 days of the date of receipt of a complaint. Where more time is required, we will email you the revised timescale, informing you why more time is required.
- If you are unhappy with the outcome of our investigation at the conclusion of our consideration you can complain to the legal ombudsman. Please click on the useful links for more information and direction to their website and note the time limitation for the complaint. You can only go to the ombudsman once we have had an opportunity to consider your complaint first.